Saturday, July 23, 2016

Novel:The odd relation between Barbara and Jane. : P9

Barbara and Jane were crying with tears still now.

"Don't worry Barbara and Jane. You are New Yorker."

An old man said to them.

"Yeah, New Yorker never lonely. You have many New Yorker's friends.

New Yorkers always on your said."

An old woman said to them.

And also said,

"Listen my story carefully. My father is Japanese man. My mother is New Yorker.

I was so happy just I was a little girl. But as you know The big war began.

My father backed to Japan. And he died the war. During the war. Nobody blamed me."

An old woman bean to cry.

People said to me during the war,

"You are the splendid real New Yorker. We are proud of you"

An old woman continued talk,

Now many New Yorkers said to you,

"We are proud of you. Your father is Afro American and your mother is White woman.

No problem. No problem. You are splendid New Yorkers.

Walk as New Yorker will you?"

Barbara and Jane quite crying.




No comments:

Post a Comment