Sunday, October 7, 2012

NOVEL:COME AGAIN STRONG AMERICA P7

One weekend, Famous singer Jimmy Jones came Tom's house.
Homeless people surprised his visit.
"Oh, JJ. Welcome our house."
One of homeless people said to others.
"He had lived this house about three years."
Many people said,
"Really."
After people's words, Jimmy Jones said to everybody.
 "About five years ago, my daily life was so terrible. My friends were DRINK and DRUG.
Finally, I lost my family and my house. I became homeless.
I've lived Tom's house about two years. Tom and my friends of this house always kind to me.
Thanks to them and you, I could come back SHOW BUSINESS SOCIETY.
Ladies and Gentlemen. BELIEVE YOURSELF and LOVE."
After Jimmy Jones' speech, People gave him a big hand and said,
"Thank you JJ. You gave us a big hope."
Jimmy Jones sang, "Love is a many splendored thing" to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment